Nail your brand voice and tone with these questions
Questions you need to answer to nail your brand voice and tone.
Brand Voice Questions
Brand voice doesn’t change. It’s who your brand is.
- What kind of relationship does your brand have with its customers (coach, friend, parent, teacher, etc.)?
- What are adjectives that describe what your brand is? Is not?
- What companies have a similar personality to yours?
- What words would your customers use to describe you?
Brand Tone Questions
Brand tone should match the context and customer persona.
- Who are you trying to reach?
- What do they believe? Want?
- Why do they care?
- What story are you telling?
- Where is the fear that prevents action?
- When do you expect people to take action?
- If your brand was a person, what kind of personality would it have?